|AveryWeather.com • Weather.com|
|SNOWMAKING IN PROGRESS|
LAST 24 HOURS
|9″ and snowing|
|11″ and snowing (2-10-2016)|
|43-92 inch base|
& Manmade Packed Powder
|It is still snowing!
Snowmaking is in progress in selected areas.
The Tubing park is open with sessions at 10am, 12pm, 2pm, 4pm, 6pm and 8pm.
Ice skating is open with sessions at 10am, 12pm, 2pm, 4pm and 6pm. Ice skating will be closed for the 8pm session.
Frostbite warning is in effect: Hats and gloves are required.
|Wednesday, February 10, 2016 7:12am|
Sugar’s new Summit Express lift, a Doppelmayr high speed, detachable, six passenger chairlift is complete. Refurbishing and relocating the former Summit #1 lift (renamed to “GW” lift) to the bottom of Gunther’s Way is finished. The Summit #2 lift (renamed to “Little Gray” lift) has been shortened to the top of Easy Street Extension.
Visit us on Instagram.
- Live: Mountain Creek at 16:00PM, Saturday 13 February 2016
- Live: The Johnson Brothers at 16:00PM, Saturday 20 February 2016
- Spyder 2017 Sample Sale at 00:00AM, Thursday 25 February 2016
- Live: Mountain Creek at 16:00PM, Saturday 27 February 2016
- USSA/Southern Alpine Racing Association U14 and under at 09:00AM, Saturday 27 February 2016
Our lift equipment requires routine maintenance. Although every precaution is taken; in rare cases, grease may drip from lift equipment. Sugar Mountain Resort is not responsible for grease on clothing or equipment. This is an inherent risk of the sport.