Photo by Jack Rice Photo (@jackiericecakes on Instagram)
Saturday, October 12, 2019
10 am – 4 pm
Ages: 15+, ladies only
Six hours of fun, girlfriends, and developing and improving mountain bike gravity skills with Caroline Washam, US Women’s Pro Gravity Tour Champion.
Pricing for Clinic:
- $175 without bike rental
- $225 with bike rental (includes full-face helmet and knee / shin & elbow pads)
Full-face helmets and knee pads are required and can be rented at an additional cost.
Personal mountain bikes should be in good working condition with good tires, brake pads, and drivetrain. Disk brakes and full suspension are required.
The camp is for all levels of ability; however, we recommend that participant has ridden on mountain bike trails at least once before
- Full Day lift ticket and bike rental (if needed/applicable)
- Caroline Washam’s Professional downhill mountain bike instruction
10:00 am – Meet at the Sugar Mountain Resort ticket / rental area
10:00 am – 10:30 am Bike Set-Up/Safety
10:30 am – 12:30 Group instruction focusing on fundamentals
12:30 pm – 1:30 pm Lunch (provided)
1:30 pm – 4:00 pm Group instruction with more personalized instruction
Hang out at the Oktoberfest
What you should bring:
- Mountain bike, helmet, knee / shin & elbow pads (if you have)
- Comfortable sportswear and flat-soled footwear
- Rain coat
- Water bottle
- Quarters (in case you need to store items cell phone etc. in lockers)
- Cash / card in case you need to rent additional equipment
Why you should participate:
- To hang out with Caroline Washam, Women’s Pro Gravity Tour Champion.
- You will experience a day of outdoor fun with other ladies
- Professional mountain bike instructors will help you develop and improve your biking skills
- You will be grouped according to level of ability
- Sugar Mountain Resort bike park offers diverse trails and stunning views
Photo by Sven Martin Photo (@svenmartinphoto on Instagram)