POSITIONS AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY!
- Lift Attendants to work Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from July 3rd until September 7th
Apply in person any day 8am – 4pm!
Jobs are available in the following departments for the winter season:
- Equipment Rentals
- Ski/Snowboard School
- Ski Patrol
- Lift Attendant
- Parking Attendants
- Ice Skating Attendants
- Tubing Attendants
- Ticket Cashiers
- Sports Shop Clerks
- Office Personnel
- Group Sales
- Building Maintenance
- Food Service
- Grounds Maintenance
On October 26, 2019 from 10:00 a.m. until 12:00 p.m. Sugar Mountain Resort hosts its annual job fair. Come by and learn about employment opportunities, speak to our department managers and fill out an application. We look forward to seeing you and making you a part of our team.
- • Employee Ski/Ride Pass
- • Free Rental Equipment & Lessons upon availability
- • Discounts in the Sports Shop & Cafeteria
- • Discounts for new and existing Verizon Wireless customers
- • Special rates, discounts and free checking with BB&T @ Work
- • Full time / Part Time / Flexible Hours
If you are interested in working at Sugar Mountain this winter you can download an application and mail a scan/picture of it to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in person in the Sugar Mountain Administration office.
If you have worked here previously and would like to return this year,
please be sure to contact your department supervisor as soon as possible.
We look forward to working with you this winter!SMR/Employment P.O.Box 369 1009 Sugar Mountain Drive Banner Elk, NC 28604 828-898-4521