The Tubing Park is closed for the season.
March 23, 2016 at 6:55 am
Looking for something different? Try tubing! Located on the Sugar Mountain Golf Course; the 700 ft long tubing lanes are serviced by a Magic Carpet lift. Snowmaking, lights for night tubing and regularly groomed lanes complete the facility. Sessions are just under two hours long and run from 10:00am until 10:00pm.
Individual tickets must be purchased at the tubing run, not the normal selling windows at the lodge. Waivers for children 11 & under must be signed by parent or guardian. Save time by downloading the form below the guidelines and bringing it with you.
|Weekends & Holiday||24|
- All policies and pricing are subject to change without notice.
- Snow tubing is located adjacent to the “D” parking lot.
- The “Tubing” area is approximately 700 feet long and consists of several “chutes”, formed by snow berms, 10 to 12 feet wide.
- The Tubing area is serviced by a moving conveyor lift called a Magic Carpet, which transport riders smoothly to the top of the runs.
- Sessions are 1 hour and 45 minutes long: 10am, 12, 2, 4, 6, 8pm
- Session tickets are purchased in the “Ice Skating/Tubing Center” building located between the ice rink and the tubing park and adjacent to the “D” parking lot.
- Ticket prices are $27.00 per rider/session on weekdays and $32 per rider/session on weekends & holidays for ages five (5) and above. Upon approval children ages four (4) and under qualify for a complimentary tubing ticket. The child must be accompanied by a ticketed adult. Master Card and Visa are accepted.
- A limited number of tubing tickets are sold per session. No more than six (6) tickets per person may be purchased at a time. Tickets for each session go on sale one hour prior to the start of the session and are sold on a FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS – THERE ARE NO PRESALES. Please call ahead to check conditions if you are concerned about the sessions selling out.
- Must be 3 years of age or older to tube.
- Children 6 and under must ride/share a tube with an adult.
- Children 7 and 8 must be under the direct supervision of an adult.
- At Tubing Supervisor’s discretion, children of any age may be asked to ride with an adult as circumstances require.
- All children 11 and under, must have a waiver/release signed by a parent or guardian prior to purchasing a tubing ticket.
- Ski boots are not allowed on the tubing runs.
- Recommended clothing consist of warm outer clothing, hat, gloves/mittens, and durable shoes.
- The management reserves the right to revoke a ticket/pass without refund at anytime for misconduct or nuisance caused by the ticket holder.
- Conditions change as a result of weather and tubing traffic.
- Your tubing ticket is non-refundable and non-transferable. Sugar Mountain Resort does not assume any responsibility for lost tubing tickets. No replacements. A valid tubing ticket is required at all times to enter the Tubing Park.