Slope tickets can be purchased at the main ticket windows in front of the main lodge as you approach from the parking lot, in the Rental Department, and in the Ski School building. (see tips below prices)
2020-2021 Slope/Lift Tickets
March Madness rates are listed in blue and begin on Monday, March 8, 2021.
|Full Day||46 35||77 58|
|Half Day||36 27||61 46|
|Twilight||46 35||77 58|
|Night||30 23||41 31||30 23||41 31|
|Full Day||37 28||54 41|
|Half Day||25 19||42 32|
|Twilight||37 28||54 41|
|Night||25 19||33 25||25 19||33 25|
- Tickets are sold on a session by session basis.
- Full Day tickets go on sale at 8:00am and may also be purchased the night before from 8:00 to 9:00pm in the Rental Department. Twilight & Half Day tickets available at 12:00pm, Night tickets available at 5:00pm.
- Holiday rates apply December 14, 2020 through January 1, 2021.
- Martin Luther King Jr. Monday, and President’s Day Monday are regular midweek rates. Holiday rates do not apply on these days.
- Upon approval children 4 and under qualify for a free slope/lift pass (does NOT include rental equipment and lessons), obtained only in the administration office and at the ski school building. The child must be present and accompanied by a ticketed adult or have a lesson voucher.
The adhesive on the tickets is designed to stick to itself. Tickets may fall off if applied over old tickets and we are unable to replace lost tickets.
If You Just Need Tickets
If you just need tickets, we encourage you to use the main ticket windows.
If You Need Rental Equipment
If you need rental equipment, please bypass the main ticket windows and proceed directly to the Rental Department where you can purchase your slope tickets and rental equipment at the same time. (See Rental Pricing)
Ski and Snowboard School
If you are planning on getting a Group or Private lesson in our Ski and Snowboard School, and you need rental equipment, please purchase your slope tickets and rental equipment in the Rental Department prior to going to the Ski and Snowboard School building to book your lesson.
If your children will be attending our Sugar Bear or Polar Bear programs, there is no need to buy them slope tickets or rental equipment. These are included in the programs. Please take the children directly to the Ski and Snowboard School building to register for these programs.
Our lift equipment requires routine maintenance. Although every precaution is taken; in rare cases, grease may drip from lift equipment. Sugar Mountain Resort is not responsible for grease on clothing or equipment. This is an inherent risk of the sport. The speed of lifts may be reduced due to wind or other factors.