The tubing park is open with sessions at 10am, 12pm, 2pm, 4pm, 6pm, and 8pm.
December 11, 2019 at 8:00 am
Looking for something different? Try tubing! Located on the Sugar Mountain Golf Course; the 700 ft long tubing lanes are serviced by a Magic Carpet lift. Snowmaking, lights for night tubing and regularly groomed lanes complete the facility. Sessions are just under two hours long and run from 10:00am until 10:00pm.
Individual tickets must be purchased at the tubing park. Waivers for children 11 & under must be signed by parent or guardian. Save time by completing the form before you arrive and bringing it with you.
2019-2020 Tubing Rates
*Holiday rates apply December 16th, 2019 through January 1st, 2020
March Madness rates are listed in blue and begin on Monday, March 2nd, 2020.
5 & Up
|Weekends & Holiday*||36 27|
|3 & 4 Year Olds||free with ticketed adult|
- Snow tubing is located across the street from the base lodge.
- The tubing park consists of several 700 ft. long lanes.
- The tubing park is serviced by a moving conveyor lift called a Magic Carpet, which transports riders smoothly to the top of the runs.
- Sessions are 1 hour and 45 minutes long. Sessions times are: 10am, 12pm, 2pm, 4pm, 6pm, 8pm
- Session tickets are purchased in the building located between the ice rink and the tubing park.
- A limited number of tubing tickets are sold per session. No more than six (6) tickets per person may be purchased at a time. Tickets for each session go on sale one hour prior to the start of the session and are sold on a FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS – THERE ARE NO PRESALES.
- Upon approval children ages 3 & 4 qualify for a complimentary tubing ticket. The child must be accompanied by a ticketed adult.
- Must be 3 years of age or older to tube.
- Children 6 and under must ride/share a tube with an adult.
- Children 7 and 8 must be under the direct supervision of an adult.
- At Tubing Supervisor’s discretion, children of any age may be asked to ride with an adult as circumstances require.
- All children 11 and under must have a waiver/release signed by a parent or guardian prior to purchasing a tubing ticket.
- Ski boots are not allowed on the tubing runs.
- Recommended clothing consist of warm outer clothing, hat, gloves/mittens, and durable shoes.
- The management reserves the right to revoke a ticket/pass without refund at anytime for misconduct or nuisance caused by the ticket holder.
- Conditions change as a result of weather and tubing traffic.
- Your tubing ticket is non-refundable and non-transferable. Sugar Mountain Resort does not assume any responsibility for lost tubing tickets. No replacements. A valid tubing ticket is required at all times to enter the Tubing Park.
- All policies and pricing are subject to change without notice.